STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F103 VS MKI194V1(LSM6DSR)

Hi,I'm currently using the STM32F103 SPI to read the MKI194V1, but I've noticed that the ID I'm reading is always 0x4A. Could you please help me check if there's an issue, or provide any sample code?I also take a photo of the MKI194V1. The marking on...

S__119840846.jpg

Incorrect address of TIM1 in STM32NUCLEOF302R8

Recently while using the TIM1 feature in NUCLEOF302R8(DOCUMENT NUMBER:DS9896), I've found that the address was wrong in the datasheet but the address of TIM1 in SFR is correct when I tried the address in SFR's It worked.   I'll list the findings that...

SFR TIM1.png TIM1 addr_pages-to-jpg-0001.png

ADC Readings Lower than Ideal

I am using an STM32L562VET6Q MCU.  I have been having issues getting a valid reading from the ADC.  The signal is essentially DC (i.e., no fast high frequency measurements) so I conservatively set the ADC sampling time to its maximum.  My reference v...

patrickwright_0-1699541628321.png

Resolved! choosing flash latency vs. VOS

Giving an example for my question. For STM32H563, for freq. 140MHz, it is possible to use three different configurations:- 4 WS, VOS2- 4 WS, VOS1- 3 WS, VOS0If I want to optimize for power, I should choose 4WS VOS2. If I want to optimize for performa...

mete by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U585 Azure IoT migrate to BG95

I'm trying to migrate my Azure IoT application from a BG96 to a BG95-M3, both from Quectel. I have solved some problem due to the difference in use of the uart3 pins of the BG96 and BG95. Should I make more modifications to the software? Is there a d...

JVica.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Real time changing AHB,APB1 Prescaler, Sampling frequency

Good evening,I am trying to sample various signals at different frequencies with adc in dma. Changing the size of the acquisition buffer seems inefficient, so I opted to change the clock prescalers, but it's giving me problems (I guess on changing th...

davidec by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels