STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7 dual core -- watchdog not firing?

So, this is a weird one. We're attempting to bring up watchdog timers on both cores of our product.We're not seeing the CM4 WWDG watchdog fire when we intentionally lock the CM4 in a while loop with no refreshes to the watchdog timer. (I haven't trie...

STM32F4 Discovery dual adc timer triggered

Good evening everyone, I'm trying to sample two signals through TIM2 using ADC in dual regular simultaneous mode with a trigger from TIM2. When configuring the ADC in dual mode, it only reads and performs a single conversion on one channel. Does anyo...

davidec by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EXTI limits for STM32L562

STM32CubeIDE does not give me an options to select PE15 as an external interrupt source.The documentation , RM0438 suggests there are 15 possible external interrupts.  Which is true?

Leroy3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAN-XL controller on STM32 MCUs

Hello,are we going to see CAN-XL controllers on a STM32 MCU anytime soon, or will ST only feature them in automotive MCUs for the foreseeable future?I would really need CAN-XL on a general purpose MCU for an upcoming project, where CAN-FD bandwidth w...

stratom by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407 I2C Addressing Problem

Hello!I have a new project with a STM32F407VET6 and a STM32F103xxx over a RJ45 Jack with I2C.i worked a lot of time with I2C EEPROMs and it works fine, but my communication between the 2 STM's are horrible, or i am too confused.i found the tutorial o...

Sany by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! optimize and TCM

Hi,I'm using H723 for programming,and TCM ram is in use.when compiler optimization feature is on,code can not work.Is it not possible to use TCM while turning on optimization? or requires some setup? Regards,Binge

Binge by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interfacing SDRAM with STM32F745

Hello everyone,I want to use the MT46V64M8P-5B:J 64Mx8 SDRAM by Micron with a STM32F745IET6 microcontroller.I'm configuring the peripheral on stm32IDE and it looks fine, the configurator automatically set PG8 as clock signal. Still, the SDRAM require...

RAM1.PNG RAM2.PNG

Resolved! Setting Prescaler and Period for Buzzer

For producing 4KHz resonant frequency sound from a buzzer using 32KHz system clock, what should be the Prescaler value and Period(ARR)? Is there any rules for defining these values?

hazin by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H725ZGT6 hangs after programming

Hello friends, i have the following setup:STM32H725ZGT6 on a selfmade board. STM32 CubeMX (default program with HSI clock and without any other peripherals). Keil µVision 5.23ULINK2 Debugger problem:I can program the controller ("verify successfull" ...

NucleoBoard_STLINK2.png
TimK1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32U5 wakeup from stop mode with LPUART

Hello.I'm trying to wakeup the STM32U5 controller (U575ZI Nucleo board) when a byte is received using the LPUART.I'm using the LSE clock for the LPUART. Without entering the stop mode, the LPUART interrupt is triggered whenever a byte is received. Th...

0693W00000WJbwhQAD.png
andreas23 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels