STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

VCP driver without SOF output?

Posted on October 23, 2013 at 17:22Hi all I've a little problem. I use the USB driver from st to communicate with my STM32F4-Discovery. This works realy good. But I've would make a streaming protocol with a camera sensor. For this I have to use the ...

pa by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cortex M0 SPI Config

Posted on October 25, 2013 at 16:06Hello, i'm trying to use the SPI Communication. I have followed the instruction from the reference manual. But there is still a problem to write the tx data. When i use the debug mode the SPI1->DR will not be writt...

sascha by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with DMA-USART Rx on STM32F407VG ?

Posted on October 01, 2013 at 09:58Hello, I am trying to read data from USART using DMA. Receive buffer (DMA_BufferSize) in my code is 4 bytes, but even when 1 byte of data received, MCU is interrupted with Transfer Complete flag (DMA_IT_TCIF1). Giv...

crt0 for STM32L-Discovery C/C++ development?

Posted on October 24, 2013 at 21:18Hello, I am new to developing on an STM32L. I'm using IAR Workbench to compile for it using FreeRTOS. I don't seem to be able to be able to get it running using any of the C/C++ functions. I can build a simple task...

gryan by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIMER in cascade mode example request

Posted on October 25, 2013 at 10:06Hi to everybody, I'm new to STM32F303, my ploblem is I'm not able to found a valid example on where is showen how to configure two timers in the way to use the first one to acquire an encoder's pulses and the secon...

UART1 TX pin as 5V Tolerant - Should be OK?

Posted on October 25, 2013 at 05:54 I'm trying to setup some communications between an STM32L152 series MCU with an ATMEGA The Atmega uses 5V logic high. I read the Datasheet and found that the UART1 RX pin is 5V tolerant on the STM32 so I shoul...

byrned by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels