STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Multiple value for VECT_TAB_OFFSET on STM32H7

Hi all, we've been developing some applications using STM32H743BG since 2020 and only now we realized that value of VECT_TAB_OFFSET has been changed according the package used in STM32Cube. So, these are the differences between different Cube version...

TFBorth by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos

For STOP2, Is it necessary to disable unused peripherals?

Hi,I'm using a NUCLEO-L452RE and wanted to check out current in different low power modes.With only the basic pins configured, I can measure <7uA in Stop2. Not bad.using: HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP2Mode(PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI);Problem I have is if I configure th...

ejb068 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE on WB15CC (MB1641) limits notifications to 20 bytes

Dear friends, good evening.I am facing the following problem with my application using BLE with the MB1641 (STM32WB15CC):We had an app that worked with a device using another microcontroller (Nordic). We are adapting this device to an STM32 platform....

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-22 at 11.42.50.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-11-22 at 08.45.04.jpeg
Wiliam by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

ADC reading error

I am using stm32f334r8 for digital power control. I have configured ADC using cube mx Lower level. ADC reads 0 for 40mv input even though ADC is configured to 12bit and 181  sampling cycles. I also tried calibrating ADC before conversion is started. ...

vasudev by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My microcontroller getting shorted while powering up.

While powering up all of my Microcontrollers were getting shorted, checked the voltages of all the capacitors and the MCU has a dedicated power line . And checked the ripple and initial power up data,everything is fine only. But still the MCU getting...

Bosss by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBPD with STM32G0B1 doesn´t work

Hi, I´m trying to get a STM32G0B1 running with USBPD and a higher PDO voltage (20V). Therefore I followed the instructions in chapter 9 of STM32StepByStep:Getting started with USB-Power Delivery Sink - stm32mcuUnfortunately the user_services don´t co...

AWack by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA on STM32G473 always generates transfer error

Hi, Iam using a STM32G473 controller and want to do the following:I want to output an analog curve, stored in a RAM buffer.Timer6 is the timebase for transfering the the data from RAM buffer to DAC via DMA.So I selected the DAC as trigger source for ...

Moritz1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels