STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Getting possible error of FLASH write operation

I need to check to outcome of a FLASH write operation. EOP would indicate, that it was successfully, but it needs the interrrupt to be enabled to show the outcome. Oh well, then i use the error flag instead (because i dont want to use interrupts). Bu...

stm err omfg.jpg
Tobe by Senior III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32cube

Hello, when I try to compile the code in the Stm32cubeide program, I see the error that the flash.ld file does not exist. And there is no file with flash.ld extension among my files. It is not created by stm32cubemx.

Interrupt callback function blocked by delay

Hey there !I'm trying to use an ultrasound range captor on STM32 Nucleo. To beggin, I'm on a very simple case of use : User press a button, it's trigerring an interrupt, handled by a callback function `emettre_ultrason()`. Then, when the callback fun...

TzuNa by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

SRAM3 Hard Fault when ECC is enabled

on STM32U575 when I enable the ECC, it is throwing a Hard Fault. I am just doing RAMCFG_Init() & StartECC() as of now. The system keeps resetting. TrustZone is enabled for the project, will that make any difference?

Labels