STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UVC+CDC USB Composite device on STM32F411

Posted on August 01, 2016 at 16:02 Overall objective: Using https://github.com/groupgets/purethermal1-firmware as a base, add a USB serial port interface (which would replace the DEBUG functionality it has currently). I have read thro...

Resolved! STM32 SPI communication Master issue

Recently working with spi communication in stm32g070rb using stm32CubeIDE (HAL library).SPI master receive interrupt triggered continuosly when there is no interrupt.But same code wrote in SPI slave its works perfectly.I also put Pull down resistor.P...

vignesh1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U5 HAL_Delay block

Hello,I met a HAL_Delay() block. The board worked with internal RCC, and I checked the uwTickFreq when debugging, it always equal to 0.  Attached the ioc file. 

lilyGUO by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 Nucleo with IMU (LSM6DSV16X) HAL_ERROR

Running into a weird issue with my teams and I's capstone senior project. We are using the Nucleo dev boards and connecting it to IMU in the title via I2C. When running either HAL_I2C_Mem_Read or HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady the status we get back is HAL_ER...

JJcompE by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erase - unlock STM32L083

I am using STM32L083 and need to erase it using J-Link. If it is locked at Level1, I also need to unlock it. My goal is to completely erase the entire Flash memory. I believe I have an error in the process, as I have been unsuccessful in both erasing...

JR2963 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U5A5: USB HS without XTAL oscillator - WORKS

Struggling to get my own STM32U5A5 board working... the USB HS PHY was not working, until... (see below).I was confused also with this thread:https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-products/stm32u5-and-usb-hs/td-p/571774This told me actually as well:...

Labels