STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Cannot build my project

After the cube ide and programmer updated, the debugger broke and this is the message I would get:make: *** No rule to make target 'ENGC 371\project1\file\STM32F429ZITX_FLASH.ld', needed by 'project1.elf'. Stop. what would be the best take? i am usin...

jberdkan by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External VREF+ and VREF- for ADC

Hello,I am using NUCLEO-F756ZG. My application is ADC related. I am measuring an analog signal at high sampling rate. Recently, I had a discussion with my team and had an interesting proposal. Our target signal is pretty much guranteed to be within 0...

rakib2023 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Clock Frequency of L452RE

Hello, I am having a confusion in understanding the Clock Frequencies for STM32L452RE. In the Datasheet its mentioned that "Several prescalers permit to configure the AHB frequency, the high speed APB (APB2) andthe low speed APB (APB1) domains" It al...

Screenshot 2024-01-30 124735.png Screenshot 2024-01-30 123636.png

Resolved! Is I2C HAL library for F4 series thread safe?

In my project, my MCU (F411) uses I2C HAL API routinely to read from a sensor device.When some event happens, my interrupt handler will use I2C API to read from different register from that device; so my question is:Is HAL API thread safe? Although I...

HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

SPI Issue - HAL_BUSY (STM32L4)

I've been having issues with getting an SD card working on an STM32L4R5ZI Nucleo board when using essentially the same code (with minor tweaks) without issues on the STM32WB55 Nucleo board.  I've been going through the code of both to determine where...

JayDev by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels