cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H562RGT6 RAM address order

rt33
Visitor

Hi,

we are examining if we can apply our March-C test to the STM32H562. It is tailored to the RAM address order of the STM32F446. Unfortunately, the documentation does not seem to provide any hints here. Is there a difference in RAM address order between these two controllers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

In that case I invite you to open an online ticket support on this link.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @rt33 and welcome to the community,

There is no comparison between products in term of memory mapping but you need to refer to the related product reference manual:

H562:

SofLit_0-1729505272455.png

F446:

SofLit_1-1729505374765.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your quick response. You are referring to the RAM address ranges. These are well known to me. However, my question refers to the order of addresses on memory cell level as examined by March-C. Are the addresses 0, 4, 8, 12 adjacent or are e.g. the addresses 0, 4, 12, 8?

Hello,

In that case I invite you to open an online ticket support on this link.