STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32F769I IAP

Hi,I am trying to implement IAP through UART on stm32f779I Evaluation kit,  I am using stm cude IDE 1.9.0 and F7v1.17.0 software package.I have downloaded IAP_Main project using st_link. By using tampered button entered into the downlaod mode and usi...

Aravind1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 and FLASH registers

I have a question regarding STM32L0. I am interested in which address the registers like FLASH_ACR, FLASH_PECR, etc., are located. In the datasheet, I only see their offsets, but not the absolute value is it maybe 0x1FF8 0000?.Also I would also like ...

JR2963 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

UART communication

Hello everyone, I am trying to make a UART Communication between STM32 NUCLEO-L476RG and ESP32 S3. The STM must send data to ESP and the ESP must print it on Serial Monitor of Arduino IDE. However, this doesn't happen, even though I have double check...

Problem with OpenAmp_ping pong

Dear Support team, I am using this STM32H755 as a motor control application. I have developed motor control algorithm on M4 and the communication with Master through SPI using M7.I need to exchange data between M4 and M7 continuously. I tried with Op...

STM32H7 Prevent MPU re-configuration

Hello all,I wish to setup the MPU early in my firmware, then prevent changes to the MPU registers until next power-cycle/reboot.Is this possible without having the root secure services? The MCU im using is the STM32H7A3. Thanks in advance.

mwp by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

stm32f779i -EVAL IAP

Hello experts,I am using stm32f779I - EVAL evaluation kit, am trying to implement LWIP IAP on this board for that I have used example code from the repository C:\Users\Aravind\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.17.0\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Appl...

Aravind1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels