STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Downloaded STM32H7A3 program runs but doesn't stay flashed

I'm bringing up a new board using a STM32H7A3. I've developed, downloaded, debugged and run lots of test programs from the VisualGDB IDE.  Now I'm working on the main application. I can still develop, download, debug and run from VisualGDB but when I...

magene by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Question about DMA usage from STM32F0x1 reference manual

Hi friends from community. I have a question about the paragraph about DMA section from STM32F0x1 reference manual page 200, as showed below:I don't know how to understand the red highlight part of above picture,why there says <these ‘memory’ registe...

hexiaole_0-1706116066678.png
hexiaole by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Read/write latency while dynamically adjusting counter phase

I want to be able to continuously adjust the phase of a timer output via input capture on another signal. I do not want the timer to be automatically triggered or reset by the external signal because I want some processing in the loop to determine ho...

Tkmn by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 Camera Buffer YUV TVP5150 JPEG

HelloLet's assume I have a TVP5150 device connected to a STM32H7 MCU. The TVP5150 transmits PAL frames as YUV. This means 2 bytes per pixel.This results in 720x576 * 2 = 829.440KB per frame. In reality, there is pretty sure the need for double buffer...

kbch by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD card driver for NUCLEO-L433RC-P ?

I have the NUCLEO-L433RC-P development board and looking for some code that will allow me to read and write to a micro SD card, but I can't seem to find anything in the example code for this processor.I found some SD card example code but they were f...

johngj by Senior
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to use usb cdc_receive_hs on main() ?

Hey. I'm trying to create a program that receives 4 bytes long strings from my pc and transfer them through an spi connection to a peripheral device, throught a usb connection.I've set my stm32 nucleo board up as a usb device and generated the requir...

Labels