STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F405 UART communication between PC

I am sending a command to the STM32F405 through the UART (COM) port for receiving data from the STM32F405. Once the command send from PC it will continously send data from STM32F405. What if the PC drops the connection and goes to sleep. And my STM32...

cjaya.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! About libraries and SDKs

We are developing using the following development environment. Are there any libraries or SDKs that we can use?Also, Is HAL or LL a library? [IDE] STM32CubeIDE 1.14.0[MCU] STM32F412VGT6

The STM32H562RG USB interrupt does not work.

The STM32H562RG USB interrupt does not work.Also, using the library on the Nucleo-H503RB results in a memory error. We verified the other chips work fine, but the H562RG has a problem with the USB interrupt not working.

sunmk97 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 USB C to UART communication

Hello, I am making a development board where I want to use STM32 and USB C connector for power supply to the STM and also for UART communication with the PC. What are the best solutions for this? I looked into using FTDI chip but they are quite expen...

PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U5A Wake-UP from stop mode 3

Hello all, I am using the STM32U5A5QJ in a project and I had a question about some of the wake-up modes. I would like the microcontroller to be in stop mode 3 most of the time until it receives an interrupt from a sensor to return to normal mode. The...

How to detect if usb connection is established

Hey. I'm trying to use my H7's usb interface and i've currently set it up as a cdc device.What i'm trying to implement though is the following. The stm is supposed to create a virtual connection with either a python app or a tera term terminal.Is the...

Resolved! NUCLEO-F429 ADC DMA

Hi,I am currently using NUCLEO-F429 for prototyping a medical product.I am facing an issue while configuring ADC DMA as shown in attached image.the address of DMABuff going in DMA register is different to the actual adress, hence i am not able to get...

Labels