STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Uart reciever

I have to recieve a frame from a bldc controller , this frame as follows START CMD LENGTH BAT CUROLD TSNS STATE USER VOL CUR0x660x420x??1 byte1 byte2 bytes1 byte2 bytes2 bytes2 bytesbut i didn't receive anything , the problem with how to manage the l...

kkhli.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Just one example ... but for STM32L151RDT6 !

At this moment, I am still unable to launch a program from a bootloader.Can anyone send me a complete file for STM32CubeIde that would allow running a program from a bootloader? Currently the vectors of my program are copied at address 0xC400 (the pr...

JFELI.13 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L452Re breaks on SystemClock_Config();

Hi,I am attempting to send AT commands via USART1 to an ESP8266-01 connected to my STM32L452RE Nucleo board. I am trying to initialize an HSE with the following settings:And the following clock configuration: My problem is that the code is stopping i...

pinout.jpg clk.jpg break.jpg
khaylup by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! uart

I'm trying to do uart stm23F7xx communication with a bldc controller, based on the blds controller protocol, I did communication but using an arduino and the labrarry #include <SoftwareSerial.h>,I found it hard with stm32 the problem I have to send s...

kkhli.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with STM32H7A3 low power timer

I have the low power timer LPTIM1 working on a STM32H7A3 but the way I have to clear the IRQs is a little confusing.  Here's my IRQHandler:void LPTIM1_IRQHandler(void) { //Disable LPTIM1 CLEAR_BIT(LPTIM1->CR, 0x01); //Clear IRQs LL_LPTIM_ClearFl...

magene by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7A3ZI-Q FDCAN TxBufferMessagePending Error.

I am trying to write code for a simple transmit and receive in FDCAN (Classic Mode) in external loopback mode, but I have been unsuccessful in doing so. I don't even know where I am going wrong and am looking for help as my last resort.  I have tried...

Shubh150 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

SPI DMA example

hi, i m using STM32H7 and have running SPI using interrupt transmittng and receiving from external ADC, now i m contemplating using DMA for SPI transmit and receive, but was not able to get any data reponse from the ADC. could anyone kindly advise an...

Resolved! GPO is not working properly

Hi Guys I'm facing one problem in GPO side .i have try to read the input pin PA_3 and PA_2 that time i'm facing one issue .what i'm do try to read the switch using PA_3 and PA_2 Software side i have write pull down when i'm press the switch one PA_3 ...

yugi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 PWM Duty Cycle Setting.

Hello, In my motor control project, I'm reading potentiometer value and set it as a duty cycle value. Initially I'm using "htim1.Instance->CCR1 = 50;" this function for pwm. but this is not giving correct phase voltage. Can anyone please tell me wh...

Labels