STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Need help about startup file

I am trying to write own startup file in c++ till now everything is working but I am having issue when declaring and defining something in the global scope it's most probably related to the static constructor that cpp need but I don't know how to fix...

Asraful by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Transmit and Receive in STM32F207ZGT6

int main(void){HAL_Init(); SystemClock_Config(); MX_GPIO_Init();MX_SPI1_Init();MX_USART3_UART_Init();/* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */----> HAL_SPI_Receive_IT(&hspi1, (uint8_t*) &rx_data, sizeof(rx_data));/* USER CODE END 2 */while (1){HAL_SPI_Transmit(&hspi1,...

vbk22398 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAN transmit acknowledged even though no receiving node.

I want to set up error handling for my CAN messages, and I wanted to start with errors from sending messages to IDs not on the CAN bus net. However, every message I send is acknowledged. There is only stm32 chip set up on the net and the rest are cur...

LHuss.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC data is only being read alternately (TIM1 + DMA)

"Hi,I am trying to read an ADC value from the feedback of a PWM signal generated via TIM3 PWM.TIM1 generates a PWM signal with 4 channels, including complementary channels. The CCR value updates from the Sine table using DMA.The ADC is being read whe...

kk.jpg

stm32h7 receive audio over udp

hi, that's the first time a i wrote to this comunity because i'm stuck with this *** problem since one week right now, i made a custom board with stm32h750vbt6 , 4 stereo audio dac and 2 4ch audio adc, eth phy , clock gen ic and etc.. now my idea was...

eman8388 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FILEX rewrite

Hallo,I'm using U5A9NJQ demoboard with FILEX. I have something that doesn't work, the first time I write on a file, all is correct, but if I rewrite on the same portion of the file, the writing seems to be correct, but, when reading, the content hasn...

IVent.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels