STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32f103 samples per second adc

Hello, I'm using a stm32F103 to read 10 channel from the ADC in continuos mode. The ADC clock is 12Mhz and the sampling time is 28.5 cycles for all channels. the convertion time for one channel is ((28.5+12.5)/12Mhz) = 3.41 us. Since i'm using adc in...

fdin by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure external memory in NUCLEO-H745ZI

Hello Team,I want to add external memory to NUCLEO-H745ZI board. In that board i have configured 2SPI, Ethernet (without RTIOS) and Timmer for that I need huge memory. This there any configuration or steps to add external memory to board. Best Regard...

ggowd.1 by Associate III
  • 25 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! CANFD configuration with CAN 2.0 devices

I am using CANFD with an STM32H7 and a transceiver that is compatible with CANFD and CAN 2.0 (ISO1044BDR).I can see that in the configuration the CANFD can be used as a CAN 2.0. What I want to know is what is the easiest way to integrate the flexibil...

__silardg by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

ST Bootloader behavior when flash is not programmed

Hi everyone!I found the following diagramm in AN2606 and my understanding was, that the bootloader will be executed when there is no valid content in flash memory.I know that boot pins or a jump from user code can be used to enter the ST bootloader, ...

kf_SEA_0-1711459809997.png
kf_SEA by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Resolved] USART Tx pin sinks rx pin. HAL UART bug?

Edit: I found the problem, and it is of course my own fault. Careful reading of the transceiver chip datasheet reveals that the Rx pin follows the Tx pin by design on some models, including mine. Leaving this post up for posterity. I'm having an issu...

AntonL by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clarify stack management on STM32H7 / cortex M7

Hello,I'm a bit confused about stack management on Cortex M7.In my SW I only use the MSP.I understood that the MSP can only be modified with a MSR instruction. However the SP can be modified with a "simple" LDR instruction.Does that mean that when I ...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AN6091 ('L0->'U0 migration) comments

This is not a discussion on the 'U0 as such (that'd need some time to sink in); just comment on the 'L0->'U0 migration document, AN6091. It's a very detailed and extensive document, and following items are just relatively insignificant minor issues/t...

Bootloader to Main Appilication - SRAM Cleaning

hi,how to clean SRAM before jumping to main application from bootloader .In the SD card boot loader code we use local , global  & static variable and what will happen to these variables during the transition from boot loader to main application .how ...

MMARI.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels