STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

NVIC_PriorityGroupConfig() Undefined

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 03:02The processor is an STM32F373VC using STM32CubeMX generated code with the FREERTOS option enabled. I have attempted to add the code: NVIC_PriorityGroupConfig( NVIC_PRIORITYGROUP_4 ); to the code in main.c as instr...

spflanze by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F411RE6: Analog input on PB5 and PB6 is always 0

Hi, I'm working with a STM32F411RE6 on a pcb and i've noticed that trying to read an input from PB5 and PB6  just returns 0. I've tried fiddling with the registers eg. setting them to analog input mode, pullup, pulldown and left floating but none of ...

Screenshot from 2024-03-30 09-31-46.png
Vandi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Generate PWM output based on input capture

Hi, I am trying to sense a signal through TIM1 channel 1 by configuring as Input capture and Measure the signal frequency and Pulse width. Now I want to generate a signal with a phase delay after the falling edge of the input capture pulse. It should...

VGani.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Communicating with I2C DMA Without Interrupt

Hi, I am trying to communicate with i2c DMA without interrupt. My MCU is STM32G474RET6.I've read that it is possible but can't find how to do it. How can i communicate in slave mode with i2c dma? Since my interrupts disabled, can't use the callback f...

gunccc by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IWDG findings

[This is a reconstruction of a thread I've started on Mar 26, 2017, but got lost in the two forum software transitions since then.]Reports in IWDG short period (125 us) problem  and STM32F407 : IWDG and erase flash sector  indicate that the IWDG does...

Resolved! I need to use SPI without a clock, Cube MX won't let me do it.

It's a niche application. STM32H5 QFNI need SPI2_MOSI to make a specifically shaped wave. SPI is works well for this. I do not need the SPI_CLK pin/function. I set Cube MX to SPI2 Transmit Only Master, and of course it applies the CLK pin because alm...

MBC by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32L452 LSE & PC13 Errata

Hi We use an STM32L452 with an external LSE (32.786 kHz) oscillator. We would like to use PC13 as a GPIO input with interrupt. In the errata sheet for the STM32L452 (ES0388 Rev9) I find the following entry:“2.2.12 PC13 signal transitions disturb LSED...

MMeie.3 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

CONFUSION IN USART BLOCK DIAGRAM

Hi, I have a confusion between these 2 USART Block diagram. Figure 1 and Figure 2.Figure 1 shows that the flow of the RX is from RX ENDEC block -> RDR -> Receiver control.Figure 2 shows that the flow of the RX is from RX ENDEC block -> Receive shift ...

1.JPG 2.JPG
WM_IR by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-L496G-CELL02 use the plastic SIM

Hi, we struggle to get P-L496G-CELL02 up and running with a plastic SIM. I know that set pin Sim_select0 to LOW to select the plastic SIM. However, I don't know what software to use and how to set it up. I am a beginner in embedded development. In ad...

harold_f by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels