STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Adding TIM7 (timer 7) with interrupt using STM32CubeMX

I tried to add TIM7 via CubeMX with interrupt on NUCLEO-H743ZI.CubeMX was able to create the init for the timer in the code but it didn't add the IRQ, didn't enable the IRQ and didn't add its callback.I added this code manualy.What I'm missing?

Yood by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waking up STM32L0 from LPTIM interrupt

Posted on July 13, 2018 at 03:12I'm trying to put STM32L0 into a low power sleep mode. I want it to sleep for 9.5s and wake up for 0.5s. Once it's awake it needs to switch on LEDs, check for any interrupts from a Lora radio module and process the da...

Ash G by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use LPTIM in wakeup mode? L432KC

Hello. I would like to use low-power timer to wakeup from stop mode (1 or 2).My model is: start LPTIM, generate PWM from one TIM (general-purpose), wait for timeout in stop mode, then start LPTIM again, generate signal etc.I used demo for LPTIM (time...

STM32 Custom USB HID Tutorial?

Posted on June 10, 2018 at 15:54Hello,i want to use an accelerometer as an joystick over USB. My problem is, that all Tutorials on Youtube are not in english. So i can´t understand the important explanations. Alle tutorials not on Youtube are almos...

R. K. by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LL I2C Address Ack Detection

How can I detect (from a master device) when a slave Acknowledges its address on the I2C bus? I can see on my oscilloscope that the slave Acks its address, but I can't figure out how to detect that Ack from the I2C registers on the master. I'm using ...

0690X0000060OVXQA2.png
abotha by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos