STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F103 I2C busy flag

Hi,i am trying to use I2C1 as a slave with interruptBut after initializing the I2Ci am calling the following to set it to slave and receiver over interrupt   if(HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT(&I2cHandle, (uint8_t*)&bTransferRequest, 1)!= HAL_OK){   Error_H...

ADIt by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! any method to modify uart idle detection time

Hi guys, I use uart idle interrupt to handle BLE passthrough, but because ble module don't buffer data received from ble,if the baudrate is 115200bps, there will be some gaps within one packet(it should be uart transfer rate is higher than ble ra...

xleij by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L152 - Timer interrupt do not work

HI,I am using STM32L152 on IAR V8.11.2setup an interrupt IRQ but it does not seem compile since it do not exist in the map file.once NVIC_EnableIRQ execute, program will halt into BusFault_HandlerThanks!/* Includes ----------------------------------...

MLy by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure USART for 9bit SPI Master

I'm using CubeMX to configure my STM32F413. I need 9-bit SPI, so I'm using the USART2.CubeMX is initializing the USART like this:/* USART2 init function */   static void MX_USART2_Init(void)   {     husart2.Instance = USART2;   husart2.Init.BaudRa...

0690X000006BviwQAC.png

Looking for STM32 Ethernet Reference

We are looking to build an STM32-ethernet interface and need some reference material to start with. It appears the STM32F107 is the available ethernet solution, correct? Are there any reference schematics or example content available to get started w...

Justin1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help changing "BOOT_ADD0" on STM32H743

Hi,I need to be able to change "BOOT_ADD0" and the following code doesn't work; please help.For one thing I have no idea if it's FLASH_BANK_1 or 2 that I'm interested in.Then I'm hoping that "...GetConfig" populates everything and I only need to chan...

Pin list of the STM32L4Rxxx

Hi,I can find the pins of the STM32L4Rxxx in the datasheet but converting this to my hardware schematic for 144 pins is a alot of work and increases the chance of failure.Are there excel or txt files available of the device/series? so i can import th...

Jde G by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels