STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F407VG UART DMA Not Working Properly

Hello Guys;I am trying to do Push Button Interrput UART+DMA application, but I have a problem about the UART DMA. When I configure the dma in normal mode it just make transmit once. I need to use dma every time I push the button. This is my code ;#i...

STM32L5

https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers/stm32l5-series.htmlMarketing status is Preview and Proposal.JW

Resolved! General questions on timers.

Hello,I'm still learning how to handle timers in CubeMx. I've got some simple questions.I'm using TIM1 and TIM2 of the L432KC. In the clock tree, I see APB1/APB2 peripheral and timer clocks bus frequencies. I thought that when I set a prescaler, the ...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to fade PWM without Delay?

I have L432KC nucleo. I’ve set Timer 1 for PWM generation. I’m controlling the duty cycle via the CCR register. When increasing o decreasing the duty cycle, I want it to be slow. It works with a for loop and delay. But HAL_Delay prevents from doing a...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32l073x Errata/flash configuration issue

i have been working in these days with stm32l073x.I want to run MCU with stop mode.But i have a doubt about reading the errata.How can i interpret correctly the following conditions in the errata datasheet?does the issue occur when two conditions r...

I fixed my Internet issues on this website.

If you have issues with this site, then you have to Clear the Browser Cookies Cache.in FireFox,3Bars for optionsoptionssearch for cookiesclear cookie cache button top left.You have to logout of ST.com and login again... and fixed...

T J by Lead
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels