STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

What would cause my MCU to be held in reset?

I have a STM32F756 on my PCB. The microcontroller was responding with no problems, has been programmed and software running on it. It was put to the side for a few days, and when picked up again, the micro has become unresponsive and the SEGGER JLink...

HLove by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX / UART transmit DMA question

I am using an STM32L476VG which does not have UART transmit/receive fifo's.Therefor I am using DMA for periodic transmission of some data (3 bytes at 125kbit at about 2kHz).This is all configured in CubeMX and functioning (DMA in normal mode btw).I a...

sanne by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

F401RET6 - unstable at 84MHz, works fine with 48MHz

Hi,I am trying to setup clock from HSE on a F401RET6, when I setup 48MHz it works fine, but when I try 84Mhz after few steps when clock is set the CPU makes werid things (the PC counter stops increment or goes to a strange value).I am using libopencm...

MSchy by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

searching tutorial for STM32F091C-Eval.

Hi I bought the STM32F091C-Eval board to practice for µC programming. But it seems i have never programmed anx µC and I am looking now for step for step µC programming for the STM32F091C-Eval. I downlaod the STMCube and ARM MDK for the programming an...

SAbis by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

where could I find any tutorial for STM32091C-EVAL/03-0?

Hi,I just buy this eval Board and I am new in the world of MCU-Programming. For the board i bought they were not any document about how to use it. I install the MDK 5 ARM and wish to go stepwise through configuration and programming of the board.Any ...

SAbis by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels