STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

can we run multiple applications same time on stm32

Hi, I want to run DSP lowpass filter and also run other applications like voice over ble and touch screen interrupts at the same time. running one after the other is not efficient.Is there a way to run these applications in parallel on a stm32 proces...

VPotl by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error "OpenOCD child process termination" happens

environment: Nucleo-G071RB, sw4stm32when I click "Run", the following dialog shows up-------------------Error "OpenOCD child process termination" happensReason: wrong device detected, check the board connected.-------------------console is here------...

YFuku.3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! with stm32l010 which IDE supported

I want try the new stm32l0 series, stm32l010k8t6, but when I used stm32cube to generate MDK project, the MDK seems not support stm32l010 already. So I looked to TrueStudio and IAR, unfortunately they don't support stm32l010...So, I want to know, does...

EJing by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messing up inked directories

I've been using Atollic TrueSTUDIO® for STM32, and I wonder why does it mess up the linked directories every now and then?Can something be done about it?It adds "25"s in the path, like:$%25257BPARENT-2-PROJECT_LOC%25257D/cmnThat doesn't work, but :$%...

Resolved! Why do I keep getting "Flash region overflowed" error?

​Hi everyone)I've attached project, that I refer further.I'm trying to write program on my STM32F103(C8T6)."From scratch" I've made CubeMX project, set all needed pins in modes I need to, generated it.I've tried to flash a led on a couple of ports, i...

zedeg by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to combine SRAM and CCM with STM32f429?

The Datasheet of the STM32F429 says that this uC has 256 kbyte of RAM, whereas 64kbyte are CCM.By default the Linker uses only 192kbyte for the heap/stack. I found several articels about how to move some sections to the CCM.But I would like to know i...

Labels