STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Tracealyzer in STOP mode

Hi,I have question about streaming data to Percepio TraceAlyzer when the MCU is in Tickless mode - in my case in STOP mode (main clock is stoped). I use FreeRTOS and STM32L152VB. My application periodically wakes up with period T=1.5 s. I use for tim...

JAN R by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown Out Reset does not work

Hello,we have a pcb with an STM32F765VIT6 on it. Everything works nicely except that there are unfrequent bit flips in the flash after disconnect and connecting the power supply..We tried to activate the brown out reset in software but after measurin...

Andreas1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC Running only in Debug Mode

Hi,I had generated RTC code for STM32L072CZ using cubemx, I'm reading the time and sending data via uart, when I'm in debug mode i can able to see the time via UART and when i stop debug mode then timer doesn't increment instead the initial value is ...

I couldnt find "output folder options" in the <ST Motor Control Workbench> in my computer. Is it because of the new Version of this Workbench ?

Im supposed to use STSW-SPIN3201 firmware with board STEVAL-SPIN3201 to control a 3-phase permanent magnet motor with Hallsensor ST Motor Control Workbench. For that i need to use <ST Motor Control Workbench>. For my further application with this Wor...

AAire by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Fx external input counting and triggering ADC

Hi,I have a PWM signal input to STM32Fx MCU, I would like to count the number of pulses and trigger ADC on each rising edge of the PWM.If I use the input as the clock source for the Timer I don't know how to generate a trigger to the ADC on each puls...

priven by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART in SPI mode

Is it possible to configure the USART as SPI master, with SPI slave having 16 bit data frames (AD5592R) ?

EE_CV by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels