STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

replacing STM32F103C6 with STM32F103CBT6

hi,i am new to embedded programming and i have a problem and i appreciate any help.I have a firmware which works on stm32f103c6 .We had to replace the controller with an other to get more space for the flash Rom and that was the stm32f103cbt6,they a...

Hello, I would like to update my board firmware using bootloader CAN. Could the STLINK-V3 allow me to flash my board using bootloader CAN ? otherwise, which kind of board should I use as a host PC ?

Actually I did not purchase one yet. I know I have to choose one with a bootloader CAN include like a STM32F412.Is there a GUI who allow a drag & drop to flash the board, using CAN ?I saw that STM32CubeProgrammer should be update to allow to flash th...

Zephyr S by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDMMC & SDIO - why max 1 SD card only?

I'm writing an SDMMC driver for my C++ RTOS - http://distortos.org/ - and there is one thing which really puzzles me, making it hard to decide about class hierarchy. In the Reference Manual for STM32F7 (but the same is true for other chips, both for ...

I2C pcb and pull-up

Good morning, I wanted to ask a question about the I2C interface.In particular on the routing of the pcb, I have a micro STM32 that is the master for i2c bus, then there are 2 slaves on the board and a connector to allow the connect of a third.The qu...

Complementary PWM at active low.

I have generated complementary PWM signal on STM32L496ZGtx. I used TIM1CH1 and TIM1CH1N. I am using one pulse mode so that every 1 second, I generate complementary signal. However one channel starts at active HIGH and another starts at active LOW. Ho...

RTC Time updated on reset

Hi,I'm running RTC on LSI Clock and transmitting data via UART2 but the RTC is not displaying updated values but while on reset it is showing updated values as shown in below image.Thanks & Regards,Vijay Rakesh.// Gobal Variable's RTC_HandleTypeDef ...

0690X000006DFmvQAG.jpg

Resolved! STM32F100C8T6 can't generate sinewave of correct frequency

The chip I am using is STM32F100C8T6.  I want to generate a sine wave with 40Khz between 0 to 2V ,but I cant't get correct frequency. I have finished reading STM32F100 datasheet (RM0041) and AN3126,AN4566. After that,I am writing a program based on t...

0690X000006DFk6QAG.png 0690X000006DFkBQAW.jpg
cTomm by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels