STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SDIO doesn't work - STM32F429ZIT - FreeRTOS - CubeMX 5.0

Hi,I had a working project on the STM32F4-Discovery board (STM32F407) with FreeRTOS and FATFS on uSD card. I wanted to move to the STM32F429 because the FMC provides a lot of flexibility over the FSMC for my project. For the life of me, I couldn't g...

Zaher by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The original software embedded in

Hi Everyone!I've been working with STM32F769I-Disco & STM32H753I-Eval boards, and I lost the original / demo software / demo firmware / with which both boards comes.Please, Can you help me in the way to find both software packages? In st.com WEB page...

alephian by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Invalid RTC readings after initialisation.

Hi I am using the RTC on the STM32L433 processor , and works well in periodic and Alarm. I can read in the date and time without any issues within these interupts. But after the RTC is initialised for the first time, reading the date and time regis...

STM32F730R8 status

Hi there,For my upcoming project I am planning to use STM32F730R8. Which is suitable for all the requirement I have. Can you suggest me is it a good dicision. Or this model is on the way for obsolete. Because I need this controller at least 5 years....

Hacha by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Controlling of DAC in STM32F303

HelloI'm trying to implement 4-20mA output using DAC CH1. I found out a strange phenomenon during the experiment for the DAC output test.the issue has at both non-triggered mode and software trigger mode of DAC.[phenomenon]I found that the DAC output...

STM32F103C8 Incorrect HCLK Issue

Posted on February 04, 2016 at 06:05 I am using a minimal develpment board based on STM32F103C8. The board has an external crystal of 8Mhz. I am trying to use PLL as my clock source (with input from HSE 8Mhz) upon boot but facing the foll...

Labels