STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32U5xx: SPDIF out - how to configure?

I am struggling since days to get "my audio" out via SPDIF (electrical).What I see on scope (there is a voltage divider and cap for DC-free on PC12, Vpp is 0.6V, approx. 75 Ohm impedance):It makes sense - but my SPDIF receiver (a STM32F769I-DISCO boa...

MCU_SPDIF.png

Resolved! ADC Calibration doesn't complete on STM32G0C1RE.

Using HAL_ADCEx_Calibration_Start() to calibrate the ADC. This function always returns HAL_ERROR.Debugging shows its failing after it collects the 8 samples and attempting to disable the ADC is timing out.  (ie.  if ((HAL_GetTick() - tickstart) > ADC...

BrianB by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

stm32l431rct6

I am following the tutorial from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KDN1o6924&t=384s the tutorial(32F746GDISCOVERY) User manual has showed MicroSDcard_detect is pin PC13.I can not find my pin name of stm32l431rct6 Datasheet for MicroSDcard_detect pin....

Jacob3104_0-1711997870568.png

Storing data in the option byte of STM32 memory.

Hi,1.Can I use option bytes to store the data(eg: Serial number, values storage etc).is It possible if so please share the available resource link/ example for reference. I am using STM32G491RE MCU.I want to write some data in to option byte memory a...

Resolved! STM32L431CCY not reliably booting

I made a little proof-of-concept board for the L431, as I wanted to see what it would take to do a BGA design. I've been able to program is using the STM32CubeIDE, but the board won't boot reliably.STM32CubeIDE v1.13.1Jlink Plus Compact0.1uF Bypass c...

sethkaz by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC conversion using End of Conversion Selection?

Good evening....I would like to do an A/D conversion on Channel 9 and Channel 10. I have a timer that goes off every second and within this ISR I call HAL_ADC_Start_IT. The ISR gets called upon conversion complete. Now the question is End of Conve...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F756VGH6 problem running 2 timers at the same time

Hi,I am a newbie learning to program STM32 via registers only. I have been doing step after step progress and managed to test and run the led blink program, timer delay, external interrupt etc. So hardware, core clock and other configurations are alr...

Vilius by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels