STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

sprintf not working when ADC started

I'm trying to send ADC results over to a receiver via UART, but somewhy the program freezes on sprintf() IF I have called HAL_ADC_Start_DMA() before. If I call sprintf() before HAL_ADC_Start_DMA() it works fine. However, I need to call it after start...

JS8 by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCKL frequency of SPI

Hello,I have set the BR bit in CR1 to 0 with the expectation of obtaining an 8MHz clock frequency. However, I am encountering an actual frequency of approximately 1.042MHz. Does anyone have an explanation for this issue, or should I consider implemen...

hexdecimal number to send UART

Hi,I wanted to send hexadecimal numbers through UART. I am using STM32F405. Can it be done.If I am sending float number as 1.3456 string (text) to windows COM port to  english language windows application field. If for example regional settings being...

cjaya.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H743 – Unique device ID register

dear ST / reader,our application uses the STM32H743. We need a unique serial number to be stored in this micro, in non-volatile memory, to uniquely identify each board. There’s no on-board EEPROM, so we were wondering if this device includes any inte...

TMA1of3 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos

Example script/program for I2C bootloader commands

Hi, I'm using a STM32G07x1 that will need to receive firmware updates from an embedded Linux CPU. The only connection between these devices is an I2C bus so I plan to use the ROM I2C bootloader to handle updates.I am aware of AN4221 that describes ho...

Labels