STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC Fast \ Slow Channels

Hi,i want to use the ADC to measure 7 Hall sensors,i need the conversion time for all seven ADC channels needs to be the same,i use both slow and fast channels, i have the following questions:1. How to make the conversion time for the slow and fast c...

PBerg by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flashing and debugging STM32F103C

Hello Everyone,I got a new board for then  STM32F103C and I want to debug as well as dump code.I connect the BOOT0 to GND, and connect the respective pins of STLink (Nrst Pin- NC).However I am not able to do anything.It gives hardFault error

Abhi1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C problem with STM32L476RGT6(NUCLEO-L476RG)

Hi,I am using NUCLEO-L476RG. I have wrote below code using HAL library to toggle an LED via I2C. But I cant find my board address.Kindly let me know how to find it.MX_I2C1_Init(); /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ if (HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady(&hi2c1,????????,2,10...

spark by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QUADSPI MDMA problem

Hello,I am working on indirect read of quadspi using MDMA. Regular pooling worked fine without any problem. I have 4 line dual buffer QSPI circuit. I used HAL function HAL_QSPI_Receive_DMA(&hqspi, data);No data read from qspi. Moreover I have found i...

BBlas by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

what does the datasheet mean ?

what does the datasheet mean ? This is the STM32F103C8's datasheet.In Medium-density devices has 1xPWM timer and 3x16bit timers.​​i know that 16bit timer can be PWM function.What is the difference between 16bit timer and PWM timer?​​STM32F103C8 timer...

0690X000008ABP2QAO.png 0690X000008ABPRQA4.png
cTomm by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change DMA from 16bit to 8 bit transfers

I have inherited a wadge of working SPI DMA code for a product. I want to send bytes rather than 16 bit words. In order to change the length of the SPI packets from 16 clock cycles to 8, I changed the DMA_CCR1_MSIZE & PSIZE fields in DMA1_Channel3->...

Resolved! Problem with HAL_I2S_DMA_Receive()

I am using STM32f407VG Discovery for audio application. I am having a problem while using the I2S2 in Slave Receive mode using the HAL_I2S_DMA_Receive() for receiving 16-bit data on a 32-bit frame. I am able to get the Audio data correctly at times a...

HKaur by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels