STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32L151 RTC AlarmA does not work

We have tried to set an rtc alarm interruption but it does not work. We can see in ​debuuger in the system viewer that the alarm has been configured. But when it comes to see the alarm interruption we see that it does not occur.See bellow the code fo...

STM32l152 can't handle load transient response?

Im using a STM32L152RDT6 in my design and a regulator TPS78326 which does the power supply to the STM. If waking up from STANDBY, the load transient response causes a drop of Vin. In this case 2.6V to 2.4V. The STM is supposed to work down to 1.8V, s...

CBock by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SOLVED: Backup SRAM for STM32 is wiped between resets

Solved: The problem was an improper reading, the BKSRAM-clock was not initialized when reading back the report. Updating with "correct" code for posterity.I'm writing a (better) hard-fault handler for my STM32f207zg and want to do the following:Have ...

Resolved! Help needed with SWD connection

We are bringing up a new board and having troubles establishing SWD connection, I was reaching out seeking help with this.Target - STM32F091RCICSP - ST-Link/V2IDE - TrueSTUDIOThis is our first use of the ST-Link outside of Nucleo-64 board development...

0690X000006D76hQAC.jpg 0690X000006D76mQAC.png 0690X000006D76rQAC.png
Justin1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about the Stepper Library STSW-STM32018

Posted on June 13, 2018 at 11:39If i understand correctly, it is only possible to drive a step motor for a certain time, but what i need is to drive a specified number of steps. In extreme case one step and in best case without jitter.I can get out ...

Labels