STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Reset line pulled low for no reason

I have created my own board based on the STM32L073RZ where I copied certain bits from the NUCLEO borad. I am having a problem where I can't connect to it using the STLINK. I have found out that even with only power plugged in the reset line is pulled...

Resolved! Why can't I change any value in the FLASH_OPTR register?

I am using the STM32L431 MCU and I want to stop the IWDG when it enters the standby mode, so I want to try changing the value of the IWDG_STDBY bit to freeze the IWDG. I tried with any of the the following instuctions but nothing works.CLEAR_BIT(FLAS...

BRuiz by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

如何知�?�STM32 �?�个型�?�的内部FLASH分布?

如何知�?�STM32 �?�个型�?�的内部FLASH分布?网上看到F10x微控制器的数�?�手册上有,但是上�?��?�有F101,F102,F102的,就连F100都没有,哪个数�?�手册�?�以看?知�?�的能�?能告诉我。�?�外关于F2,F3,F4,F7,L0,L1,L4 的数�?�手册也需�?,主�?是我需�?知�?��?�个型�?�的FLASH分布。类似下图

0690X000006Dlp6QAC.png 0690X000006DlpLQAS.png 0690X000006DlpGQAS.png 0690X000006DlpaQAC.png

does anybody know whay the clock is 961 KHz not 2 Mhz

I do have the clock setup 60 Mhz (max is 80) for STM32FL41KBU6 and I ma dividing it by 30I need 60 because I am trying to setup ADC 1Msps. I shoud have 2 MHz on PIN PA8static void MX_TIM1_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM1_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE EN...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get TEMPSENSOR voltage with ADC3 ?

void ADC3_config(void){ AdcHandle.Instance     = ADC3;   if (HAL_ADC_DeInit(&AdcHandle) != HAL_OK) {  /* ADC de-initialization Error */  //Error_Handler(); } AdcHandle.Init.ClockPrescaler      = ADC_CLOCK_SYNC_PCLK_DIV4;   /* Synchronous clock mode,...

ZYubi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Low Power Timer for Pulse Counting. When should I receive an interrupt? Does the interrupt only fire when the autoreload register is matched? Or should the interrupt trigger on every count received?

I have a pulse input circuit with my counts going both into LPTIM1 input and TIM8 input 1. I am using capture compare to measure the frequency using TIM8. I would also like to use LPTIM1 in conjunction to keep the actual count of my pulses. When I se...

Labels