STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! RTC keeping time, but not advancing clock

I attached a battery to my STM32, and my RTC is now keeping the time when the board is not powered.But when not powered, the clock is also not advancing, which means that when I power on the board, the RTC shoes the time when I powered off the board....

Resolved! CMSIS what linker file to use?

I've an STM32F103C8T6 CPU, but I can't find appropriate linker file. The closes file is `STM32F101XB_FLASH.ld`. Can I use it with change following line (#43):FLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08000000, LENGTH = 128KtoFLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08000000,...

AOvch.0 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32LO Convert multiple ADCs using DMA

I'm trying to convert 3 ADC channels using DMA. But the variables don't seem to change when I watch them in the debugger. I know the conversion complete callback is executed because I breakpointed it. So this suggests that the DMA transfer is not exe...

Why does not work UART3 RX interrupt?

#define RXBUFFERSIZE 2 uint8_t aRxBuffer[RXBUFFERSIZE];static void MX_USART3_UART_Init(void) {   __HAL_RCC_USART3_CLK_ENABLE(); huart3.Instance = USART3; huart3.Init.BaudRate = 115200; huart3.Init.WordLength = UART_WORDLENGTH_8B; huart3.In...

ADC Regular Conversion Interrupt Example

I can't get the STM32L07RZ-Nucleo ADC regular conversion interrupt example to work. I'm using the Keil MDK variant. I upload the program, start the debugger and put uwADCxConvertedValue into watch window #1The doc file says to connect a signal to P...