STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Low power modes when using external SRAM and FMC

What is the best way to handle entering and exiting Stop1 and Stop2 modes while using external SRAM in my application?The problem I seem to be having is when I leave my lines configured for the FMC controller when entering Stop1 or Stop2, my current ...

Resolved! Self-compilation

Has anybody implemented a small compiler that runs on an STM32 M3 or M7 to produce code for itself. Must be a compiler, not interpreter, as runtime speed is paramount. Doesn't need to be a complete C++ instruction set, a mini-C or something like that...

MikeDB by Lead
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 Internal RTC Backup Domain Access

Hey, I have problem when add some feature tamper using alternate function from STM32L4 MCU's pin. When the tamper active, internal RTC was reset. even my config for tamper configuration 'no erase' was set (enable). Can help me ?

dobs by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EMT Tracing fails after clock configuration

We are using an STM32F413 for development, as well as an I-jet Trace for debugging. Using CubeMX to setup the project for us as well. Whenever the HAL library function "SystemClock_Config()" is called, we lose all tracing ability from the MCU. Every...

Derek3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HardFault handler asm msp/psp routine

Trying to track the cause of hardfault handler and got next problem.MCU - STM32F302CB and i'm using eclipse with gnu mcu plugins. I'm trying to use the following code for assembly part of handler, which determines which stack is used: __asm volatile ...

Simon1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mbedtls_net_poll() causes error

Hi,I need for my project usage of mbedTLS library. I'm using CubeMX for generating basic project. With STM32F207ZG-Nucleo board I select RTOS, LWIP, and finally mbedTLS in the project settings. After generating with no changes attempt of build causes...

CAN Appnote for STM32 Devices

Good afternoon Clive et al,I need a functional description that discusses the data flow of CAN data. Reference manual does not have a detailed description.If no additional documentation is available, are there documents other than the reference manua...

ZAlem by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels