STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to generate PWM pulse with varying timer period?

Hi, I am working on STM32F56G eval board. I need to generate a PWM pulse with varying time period on a single channel. I am new to stm32 PWM. With DMA burst code example time period is changing on the runtime .How can I generate a PWM pulse with diff...

phenom by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SDCard DMA to RAM, No Performance Improvement

Hello All,I recent implemented a DMA transfer for SD card data to RAM (technically an external SDRAM) on the STM32F765VI. Previously we had been using an IT transfer. In other words, we are now using SDCard_WriteBlocks_DMA rather than SDCard_WriteBlo...

ZThat by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erratic USART behaviour using KEIL 5 Compiler

Hi All,I have a project that currently has a blinky, 2 ADC channel on DMA circular which were successfully working .I have now implemented the USART2 on IRQ on my STM32F302 Nucleo. The USART2 is running at 32Mhz and 9600 baud. I have set up the USARt...

glenn0010 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ANSWER: Why SWD stopped working after re-programming

I had a board that I was debugging, and all was going swimmingly. Then I started getting an 'unable to connect' message while debugging. I didn't touch the hardware, nothing had changed. So I thought.To make a long story short, I had enabled the f...

caleb by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels