STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RFID EM4095 - Can't read

I'm using RFID EM4095 with my STM32 microprocessor, i'm trying to read the RFID card but i always get bad synchSTM32 Clocks -> 16MHZ ,32KHZDMOD_OUT ->PB3, rdyclk -> PA15I'm using 2 interrupts for DMOUD_OUT, RDY_CLK signalAlgorithm1.wait for falling e...

mbara by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IAP check condition before jumping to application.

I'm using STM32L4S5 to develop an IAP application following the example provided on STM32L4CubeV1.11.0 under STM32L476G-EVAL directory.Following the code bellow, before jumping to the Application region, we have to check if the content of the first a...

MELMA by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing SPI modes with HAL

Hi,I am using a DAC which takes data in 24 bit format, 8 control bits and 16 data. I currently have two seperate large 8 bit and 16 bit arrays.I want to change between modes on the fly before each transfer using SPI_DATASIZE_8BIT / 16BIT, but it stay...

Matt G by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC error in reading voltage

Hi everyone,I'm having troubles with the internal ADC (STM32F072CBTX): a significant offset is present in the values provided by the converter. I performed a set of test measurments on the ADC: the results are shown in Table1.jpg.Where:Vmis is the vo...

MCivo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Board support package for STM3240G-EVAL board.

Hi,I am using Keil V5.26.2.0. Although I have installed DFP for my particular MCU, from where I may get bsp for my board. Please be gentle guys, I am pretty new to the world of MCUs.Cheers and a happy dayTahir

MRana by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos