STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Performance Optimization of software

I am using STM32F070 controller. Currently, I am in need of improving performance of the software. I tried to do some measures such as optimization of my code itself and raising the optimization level of compiler to -Ofast. However, I need to gain mo...

Vvine by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happened to FSMC?

Many of the "older MCUs" like STM32F4xx had an FSMC. I've been thinking about switching to the newer STM32F7xx and have bought a Discovery board for STM32F7508, but there are no references to FSMC in the documentation. Apparently F765/7/8/9 have a "F...

DRobe.4 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are the VSS and AVSS pins internally connected?

Hello community, I have a little doubt. Are all the GND pins internally connected inside the microcontroller? Is the analog reference (AVSS) internally connected with the digital one (VSS)? If it not, how is the isolation between them?I don't know wh...

Luis Ber by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm interested in using the STM32F4xx internal sensor in a deployed product. Any comments on temperature sensor accuracy and calibration are welcome and appreciated.

Per STM32F405/7 and per datasheet DocID022152 Rev 8 (stm32f4xx) ... are the values referred to in datasheet as "Temperature sensor calibration values", at addresses 0x1FFF 7A2C & 0x1FFF 7A2E (see section 5.3.22), actual factory-calibration results th...

Resolved! Usage SRAM1, SRAM2, SRAM3 with initialized arrays

I changed linker to use all of these three memories in domain D2. Problem is next :When i put for example uint32_t tempArray[4] = {0x2B7E1516 ,0x28AED2A6 ,0xABF71588 ,0x09CF4F3C} __attribute__((section(".sram1")));this line in my code, when MCU is in...

larenge by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels