STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32l432KC RTC and VBAT pin

Good afternoon,I have a stm32l432kc microcontroller on a custom board with two voltage supplies:1) A LiPo battery where I use a regulator to supply 3.3v to power everything and 2) A coin cell battery to only provide power to the RTC within the micro....

Aa.41 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chaining Two 16-bit LP timers

Hi, I have configured two 16-bit general purpose timers in master slave mode and made 32 bit timer to get the time base ranging from micro seconds to minutes. I want to configure two 16-bit LP timers to wake up the system after for specified time ran...

SPI is triggering PWM

Hi,I am using STM32l072CZYx. I am generating the PWM using timer 3 channel 2. But PWM is getting trigger by SPI, PWM is resetting for some time. When I disabled the SPI, I am getting exact PWM. What will be the reason?What can be done to avoid such...

cpc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting started .

I have the STMf32f469 board , when I try to send a demo to the board it says that I do not have the St link utility ? Shouldnt I have got that with the StmCube install ? Or do I need to download that specifically ?EDIT> Worked with ST link. Although ...

STM32H745BIT6 Availabillity

What is the schedule for the STM32H745BIT6 Processor. Meanwhile it is in active state on the ST homepage (But not in CubeMX).Is there an estimation when it will be available for distrubutors? Is there a possibillity to get ~5 samples of this chip dir...

Martin21 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging the Linux kernel

Hi,I'm looking for a cheap board for debugging the Linux kernel, for a POC.I thought of the stm32f429-disco. It is limited in resources, has no MMU/virtual-memory, but it's not a necessity for now.I'm experienced with bare-metal stm32 programming, de...