STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32G030 Oversampling Trigger Rate

I am a bit confused by the documentation on oversampling and the required trigger rate.  I'd like to do 2 conversions a second on 5 channels using 256x oversampling.  I have the ADC in continuous mode. I am triggering off TIM3 update.  It's not clear...

Resolved! SysTick and FREE Rtos

Hi to everybody.I'm using H5 and FREE RTOS. I'm porting a project from M3 , than M4 now to H5. I used LL for all the periferals, but moving to HAL isn't a probelm (... but I prefer  LL!).On M3 and M4 I used a timers to "serve" the RTOS scheduler, the...

TheRaprus by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conversion DFU-File to Hex-File

I try to convert a DFU-File to a Hex-File with the ST-Tool  "DfuFileMgr.exe" from the DfuSe_v3.0.6 Toolkit.The reason for the conversion is, that we have an Update-Application in the field that works with USP-DFU update and the old DfuSe driver. Now ...

urban17 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 M7 to Update M4 flash area

Hello community! I am developing an app that is running in an H7 MCU, the M7 core app is "turning on" the M4 and then is running to an external flash where is the actual M7 code.I am looking to implement an update in this M7 "bootloader". As i unders...

urbito by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Question about I2C TXIS bit in stm32g071rb

Hello, I'm studing I2C on stm32g071rb and I have a question about it.In the datasheet there is this line: "In the case of a write transfer, the TXIS flag is set after each byte transmission, after the 9th SCL pulse when an ACK is received", but for t...

dmrsim by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ADC with DMA restart

Hello,I'm using ADC together with DMA.At first start of ADC and DMA all worked like expected.At 2nd and following starts, the first value received from DMA is always zero / invalid.Now I have found out that it works if between two DMA transfers I use...

jhoerd by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753 FDCAN1 RX FIFO 1 concern

Hi All,I have a peculiar observation in one of our legacy codes, wherein I do not observe RX FIFO 1 callback being triggered.I observe hfdcan1.Init.ExtFiltersNbr is set to 0 and HAL_FDCAN_ConfigFilter() is NOT called. I am unaware if this is purposel...

Labels