STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F103VET6 boot problem

Hi,I want to use PB3 an PB4 pins as SPI1. When i use st-link and debug my code, it works. but when i plug-off st-link it seems that mcu can not boot. I use the codes below for jtag disable , but it does not work. Any advise for my problem? GPIO_InitT...

er3481 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Low power using ST-Link to Power Nucleo-144

I trying to program a nucleo-144 L496GZ-P board which has been split from the st-link. I've connected the SWD pins as instructed in the user manual (SWD1 -> 3v3, SWD2 -> SWCLK (CN11 P15), SWD3 -> ground, SWD4 -> SWDIO (CN11 P13), SWD5 -> NRST (CN11 P...

froggiee by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U575 debug access

I've built a new prototype using the STM32U575C, and provisioned two program/debug connectors, a fine pitch Samtec header and 0,1" pitch six pin header, I've used both before on STM32F4.I've tried accessing the processor using both headers, an STLINK...

After sending I3C broadcast, loops in Error_Handler

The project code for my Nucleo-H563ZI sent an I3C Broadcast sequence for dynamic addressing. I can see the Broad cast sequence on the analyzer. There currently is NO I3C Target on to answer, yet the analyzer does show a NACK after RnW(1). I believe t...

JRM_02 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI for LCD failed to transmit data on STM32F103VET6

I'm trying to initialize an LCD module (ST7796U controller) on a STM32F103VET6 development board using SPI1, yet the souce code I got from the seller is using software-simulated SPI instead of hardware SPI (with SPI1_NSS enabled as output):   #define...

OW1TY2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 USB Low Speed Enumeration fail issue

Hello,Greetings to all community members, This post is regarding USB enumeration in STM32H7 series. I am currently using MCU STM32H747XIH6 for one my project in which I am configuring this MCU in USB Host by using USB_OTG feature available in it. I a...

Labels