STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Bug with Cube, 4.21 and F7 AHB1 timer clock

Posted on May 17, 2017 at 10:57 Hello, it seems cube does not take care of time TIMPRE x4 multiplier for the AHB1 timer clock Note: this post was migrated and contained many threaded conversations, some content may be missing.

Resolved! CubeIDE doesn't compile C++ files

CubeIDE doesn't look for C++ files. Even worst, no matter that the main.c file has been marked for being excluded from the building, the tool always uses it.Although I started the project as a C++ one, the tool didn't generate the corresponding main....

Captura de pantalla de 2024-03-19 01-38-29.png
XR.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code for enabling Timer4 Interrupt

Using NUCLEO F756ZG & STM Cube IDE I am trying to setup & enable interrupt for TIM4 The compiler is not happy with these 4 lines of code   TIM4->ARR=5000; NVIC_SetVector(TIM4_IRQn, (uint32_t)&TIM4_IRQHandler); NVIC_SetPriority(TIM4_IRQn,0); NVIC_Enab...

JJAYAR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Communication between DSP and PC

I am working on a pathological voice assessor device, using the STM32H747-DISCO development board. Currently focusing on sending a signal from the DSP to PC - there is also a separate connection for debugging from my Macbook which is plugged in to th...

shanzehq by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! synchronize two timers with each other

Hi,I'm working with a STM32F439 and I set both timers, timer3 & timer4 to produce a 460ns pulse at a 50Hz frequency with their PWM feature. Now I need to be able to control their offset to each other with the ability to set it to 0. But it appears li...

debug by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help setting up I2S microphone!

I am trying to receive audio data from an I2S microphone (https://www.adafruit.com/product/3421) using my STM32L476RG board and its Serial Audio Interface (SAI). I'm using cubeIDE and I have the SAI set up as in the pictures below, however I am not s...

wecox2020_0-1710870921467.png wecox2020_1-1710870961271.png

After standby LES not work

I'm using the STM32G030FP6 in standby mode with WKUP2 for wakeup and the system has a backup battery. I'm facing the following issues:When using the LSI clock, standby entry and WKUP2 wakeup work normally.When using the LSE clock, after entering stan...

ZZH by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another encounter with possibly fake chips.

Hello there,I know this is an old debate but since we are into production of a device using STM32G030F6 chips, we wanted to make sure the cheapest options are used while keeping them "original".The minimum price for the aforementioned MCU on ST e-sto...

Marzi by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels