STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to handle SPI DMA (50Mbits/s) and While() loop?

Hello!I use SPI DMA (NSS always down) communication between 2pcs H743ZI.Everything work fine, till I don't change SPI speed to higher frequency (6MBits/s)It seems like, the DMA interrupts don't let enough time for While() to run.EXAMPLE:... uint8_t p...

0690X00000AABxVQAX.png 0690X00000AABxLQAX.png 0690X00000AABxGQAX.png
SFeje by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F334 & SPI Modes

Hi,The ILI9341 display https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/datasheets/ILI9341.pdfas on Page #35/233, is it using SPI MODE:3 ? Can someone clarify ?Slightly confused with the timing diagram for the 4 line Serial interface and hence my question.I am trying t...

0690X00000AARJOQA5.jpg

STM32F407VET USART example

Hi community, I'm searching a USART example , STM32F407VET​First, I create code by using STM32CubeMX. ​I has try it but it is too hard to use that. ​I felt 'HAL UART' example of length of the array that receive and send , has limited. (or need more b...

BSang by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FMC: Burst access fail with continuous clock ?

Hello,We are struggling for a while with bank2 access in continuous clock.We are using FPGA connected to bank2 in FMC bus.We work with FIFO access in FPGA (a single address for the FIFO)Single register access works fine, but with burst access there a...

ranran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microcontroller stucks when uart not connected

i am using stm32L072I am using uart1 in the code I found that code doesn't works ,if i don't connect a usb to uart converter between PC and the microcontroller .When i connect usb to uart connector and reset microcontroller ,it starts working :wear...

SA.17 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Read and write Bluetooth communication byte format

Hi Community, ​I'm studying about the android program and stm32f407vet based controller.​The question I asked before is almost clear by using DMA USART.I'm Transmit and Receive like under code.code(IN STM32)uint8_t rxBuffer;int SIZE_OF_RX_TX = 1;if (...

BSang by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels