STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Regarding VOL voltage at various IOL currents

We are using a GPIO pin in STM32H743IIK6 microcontroller in open drain configuration. In datasheet, it is mentioned that Vol = 0.4V at IIO = 8mA and Vol = 1.3V at IIO = 20mA. What will be the Vol voltage at currents higher than 10mA? How does Vol var...

AkshayMR by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7RS: How to safely update bootloader from appli?

When the bootloader is updated from the main appli, the start address at reset can be set to the start address of the main application. By this, it is assured that the device can still be started if the bootloader update could not be completed, e.g. ...

h p by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Device Audio Output is not clear

Dear sir/madam,I want to implement a USB audio DAC . And I have already followed the USB library for configuration of related files. When I am connecting the stm32f401VC discovery board USB connector to the host pc its displaying in the notification ...

Resolved! How to edit multiple FLASH pages using the STM32C0

Hello.I am using STM32C0 to do FLASH writing, I want to use 4 pages from page12~15 to do FLASH writing because the data I want to write in FLASH is not enough for 1 page.Currently(1) FLASH unlocking(2)page12 flash erase(3) page12 FLASH write---------...

shank by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

SCB_EnableDCache is stuck

HiI'm using STM32H753 and I enabled the icache and dcache , generated the code , and run it.The function SCB_EnabIeICache() ends but SCB_EnabIeDCache() is stuck.The project is an empty one.What can be the cause of it ?Thanks!

Rb7 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4 Timer Period Discrepancy

I am setting up Timer 1 channel 3 on the STM32F4. I am looking to set up a period of 3.9ms or 256kHz. I am using ABP1 - 168kHz, the ARR is set to 65535, and a prescaler of 10. 65535 / ( 168,000,000 / 10) = 3.9msMy timer initialization is below.    _t...

mtw_0-1718125824208.png
mtw by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H747 ADC reading isuue

Hi STM team,We are using stm32h747, with CM7 we are reading ADC value in polling mode, when source is not conneted still we are reading 0.5 to 1.8 volts, when the temperature increases from 40 C to 60 C this ADC voltage reading increase with rise in ...

SPate.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DFSDM filter and aliasing

Hi,I see an alias, using DFSDM (sinc3) and a PDM mic at 16kHz, while a speaker produces 1...24kHz.The spectrogram is attached.As I understand, the DFSDM filter has a notch at 16kHz rather than at 8kHz, and attenuates 8kHz for 12dB only.Is it possible...

ERROR by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos