STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

So clock output on MDF CKI1

I am trying to provide a clock to PDM microphones using the CKI1 MDF pin, and no clock is being generated. The MDF correctly generates a clock signal on MDF CKI0. The IO configuration for CKI0 and CKI1 is the same (except for the alternate function r...

jcmoreau by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader OTA stm32l072

The micro STM32L072kz supports the OTA (Over-The-Air) method, I would like to perform the bootloader through the main firmware, without the need to use a USB cable or bus, write a firmware that with the help of a 4G modem downloads a new firmware fro...

Wave by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vcore voltage levels - published values in source?

Hi,What are the Vcore volage levels for the STM32H562 as applied by the VOS configuration bits? Datasheet -VOS0-3 = [1.35, 1.20, 1.10, 1.00] VSource - VOS0-3 = [1.2, 1.1, 1.0, 0.9] V The discrepancy lies in some outdated comments I think; maybe the v...

jreina by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

N DMA Transfers based on a timer trigger

I'm trying to use timer 8, stm32f429I, as advanced timer, to do N DMA transfers, that copies data from portD to memory and it does trigger on PC6 after triggering, an N DMA transfers should be shot I have tried, but now it triggers only DMA transfer,...

Resolved! I2C Timing configuration for STM32G4xx

Hello guys,I am having problems setting the correct I2C clock on the STM32G4xx in Master Mode. The example configuration from the data sheet for 400 kHz at 16 MHz f_I2CCLK generates 432 kHz (RM0440-Rev4: P1892 Table 381). I use the __LL_I2C_CONVERT_T...

uhl by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Multiple function for interrupt

Hi all,I'd like to know if is ti possible to have multiple callback for interrupt. Beceause with HAL and CubeMX if I have multiple interrupt, I have only one function for callbackHAL_GPIO_EXTI_IRQHandlerexample in stm32f4xx_it.c :  void EXTI0_IRQHand...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos