STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

WIFI configuration

I am using stm32F103C8T6 controller, How to configure ATWINC1500 for WiFi establish?Please help me for how to develop connection between stm32F103C8T6 to ATWINC1500.

STM32H750B-DK not able to program using system workbench

I have purchased STM32H750B-DK. I am using system workbench for stm32 as IDE. Now i downloaded STM32CubeH7 library and trying to download GPIO_IO_Toggle example program into this board but getting the error as below:17:31:42 **** Programming project ...

VAgga by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Circular DMA seems to "doublebuffer" (STM32F427)

What is it that I've been missing...I set a timer to trig 7-channel ADC with DMA. The DMA is set to make 7 16-bit to 16-bit transfers circularly. It seemed to work fine, but some data started to corrupt. So I made the 7x16-bit buffer 4-fold (28 16-bi...

SDMMC 4 bit mode with DMA (STM32L4R7)

Hi,I'm trying to configure SDMMC module using DMA since I'm using FREERTOS. But in STM32CUBEMX, there is no option to configure DMA settings under FATfs.So, I'm trying to setup the DMA configuration through code. I can see that there is no definition...

Iswarya by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels