STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Reading RTC after wakeup from standby mode

Good day,I'm using an STM32L152RE and utilize the standby mode quite often. Upon cold start, I set the RTC and I am able to enter standby mode and wakeup from standby mode based on the RTC time and alarm events.My problem is this: I don't understand ...

Resolved! STM32CubeProgrammer in Linux

Posted on February 22, 2018 at 21:09I have just installed the new STM32CubeProgrammer for Linux but it won't run. I see the error 'Error: Could not find or load main class com.st.app.Main'. Anyone else come across this problem that has a fix?I went ...

Resolved! CAN Bus Extid paramater is not transmitting

Hello, I have setup the CAN bus to transmit and has been working fine. I now need a feature which requires the ExtID but this isn't getting transmitted. I have debugged both and can see that the ExtId is getting transmitted but not received, I'm wond...

0690X00000ArnH2QAJ.png 0690X00000ArnGdQAJ.png
MikeP by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How are STM32G4 ADC RAIN max datasheet values calculated

The datasheet values for RAIN max are somewhat onerous, as I would need to buffer pretty much all my ADC inputs to support decently fast sampling. But they don't seem to fit with the equation suggested by the design guides. Is there something about t...

0690X00000Aro1jQAB.png 0690X00000Aro2SQAR.png
Lee3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pull up /Pull down of GPIOs in STM32F427VGT6.

Hi,Could you please let me know the default state(Pull up /Pull down) of GPIOs in STM32F427VGT6. Especially I need to know the default state of GPIOs PC4, PB10, PA7 inorder to verify the strapping options for an external Ethernet phy interface. Iam i...

AThom.17 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIM8_CH2 and TIM8_CH2N at the same time ?

Hello,I am trying to drive a piezo with complementary output from a timer. I am using TIM8_CH2 and TIM8_CH2 as control logic for my piezo command. I expect it to be complementary to increase volume of the piezo. TIM8 is configured as slave of TIM2 th...

SBACO by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels