STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2S DMA Complete transfer IRQ on circular mode

Hi, I'm using an audiocodec with a STM32F4011 through I2S interface. I configure I2S to transmit/receive in DMA mode and circular buffer. I need to get an ISR on HalfComplete and Complete transfer.HAL_I2SEx_TxRxHalfCpltCallback is fired on half compl...

leonardo by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

extra byte in front of USART buffer received with DMA

I have inherited code that received 1400 bytes over a 2mbps serial link. I've increased that to 1892 bytes and on occasion (not always, but frequently enough to be annoying) I receive my buffer "shifted" by one byte and a garbage byte for byte 0 in t...

RPhil by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IoTA2+F413H

Hi everyone!i have an issue with communication! As shown below, when I press the green button I want to toggle led on the IoT board & when it’s the red I want to toggle WiFi ble led( I didn’t find an other user led)if i press the red button it works ...

idrissmc by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels