STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Power pins of STM32F103RDT6

Hi,I am using STM32F103RDT6. Kindly suggest me LDO for convert 5 to 3.3V and details regarding decaps values for the all supply line of STM32.

Mom.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do I miss a missing sample from time to time?

Hello,I need to sample 2 signals simultaneously at a rate close to 1MSPS on 16 bits.On a Nucleo-H743ZI2 board, I thus configured ADC 1 and 2 in Dual regular simultaneous mode, 1.5 Cycle between sampling phases, only one single conversion on each ADC....

0690X00000Bw3dBQAR.png
JLojo by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to send data from cloud to STM32L475 device?

I'm using STM32L475 board. I'm able to send data from the device to the cloud (IBM Watson), but I do not know how to send some message from the cloud to the board (e.g. to change the state of a led). Do you know an easy way to do it?

PKubi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flashing software via ST-LInk

Dear all ,​I know that this is the ridiculous questions with engineers here, but i still have to ask because i really don't know. Pease forgive for me if this type of questions were already answered in another topic.I'm using STM32F100 to design the ...

Resolved! DMA transfer complete but interrupt never fires

STM32H745I'm performing a DMA transfer, the TCIF gets correctly set, but the interrupt never fires. I've ensured the TCIE flag is enabled and interrupts are enabled. What am I missing? What else should I be checking?Attached is a picture from debuggi...

0690X00000Bw6cBQAR.png
TDK by Guru
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purpose of series resistor in TSC

Hi,I'm wondering what the purpose of the series resistor (Rs) is for touchkey applications. I have found in documentation and presentations that it is for extra ESD immunity, but can someone be more precise? Thanks,CT

CTimm.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Nucleo F429ZI UART RS232 receiving false data

I'm trying to read GPS-Data on the F429ZI that is sent from a GPS Module (NMEA GGA & VTG) with 38400 Baud but I only receive weird symbols. I tried sending specific values from my PC but they also turn into nonsense on the receive-side. "U" (85dec / ...

LMüll.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels