STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32-MAT/Target issue (really need help)

Dear all, I am new in here. I am learning the STM32-MAT/TARGET in PIL mode. I am following the STM32-MAT/TARGET Hands on Rev 2.4. When I run the Test_PIL_IIR_Filter.mdl and complete the parameter setting. I got errors as following:The timeout of 5 se...

XLin.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get single JSON message sent over Serial.

Hi, This may be an easy thing to answer, but I haven't had much experience. I have a JSON message that I'm sending down to my F446RE board.I am using the HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback function, this works great, however, for this to work I need to know the...

CLH by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset generator for stm32

Hi,I have a flash corruption trouble with stm32f103 mcu. While i was reading topics, i have found that a reset generator must be used on system for avoiding flash data corruptions. My device has lots of parameters on stm32 flash, sometimes those data...

er3481 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

bldc sinusoidal control

Hi friends,I think my question will repetitive for you guys (in stm-forum) . Actually sorry for that. I have driven a bldc motor with square wave commutation. Which is basically a simple and easy technique. And i have controlled the bldc motor (in s...

Bud by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doubts about using QSPI for STM32L431?

Now the project uses STM32L431RC external nor flash to save the data. I want to replace STM32L431RB external QSPI flash, which can reduce the cost, but the program byte is too large, so it needs to be put into the QSPI device to run. QSPI flash is di...

STM32L100 TIMx_IC2

Hi there!I have this MCU and i see as an alternate function 14 it can configure PA1 as TIMx_IC2.I cannot find in the documentation or block diagrams the meaning of this function? is it like a TIM_Channel? or like TIMx_ETR?Thanks!

LRold.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 BUS MATRIX

Hi everyone! new around here.. i am taking an online course about DMA controller.At the very first lesson they teach how to check routing using DMA BUS MATRIX.The problem is that i cannot find of any of my two board that uses STM32L100 or STM32F103.A...

LRold.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset doesn't seem to put the IVT MSP value into the MSP

I'm using the STM32L152 processor. I just noticed that on a reset the value at IVT slot 0, which should be the MSP value, doesn't get put into the MSP. I see another value there on a reset. I added "ldr sp, =_estack" at the start of Reset_Handler, an...

LThal by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels