STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F407 not transitioning into STOP mode

Hi everyone,I am trying to run some tests to cahnge our board into the low power "STOP" mode. Currently the entire board draws an average of ~9 mA when in our current low power mode. Though we need to add additional functionality and would like to us...

ANoen.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H747 Dual Core Communication

Hello;With STM32H747, I am trying to communicate with both cores. For example;To be able to read a variable in CM4 in the CM7 core. Depending on the state of this variable I read, running certain functions in CM7, etc.I couldn't find a document or ex...

Power consumption of the Nucleo 64 board : STM32L073ZR.

Hi everyone!I am trying to get the lowest power consumption from the STM32L073ZR in STOP Mode.I run my tests with the board powered from external source E5V (no USB connected).I have two Ampere-meters:one measure the current IDD of the microcontrolle...

SBour.9 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need STM32 GPIO operate on 1.8v

Posted on August 03, 2017 at 20:26Hi, recently in a project I need the GPIOs on STM32 to operate on 1.8v logic level. By quickly looking through datasheets, it seems many of STM32 can do so, for example, to STM32F407VG, if provide 1.8v to VDD, it ru...

How to use EEPROM in stm32f103c8t6

Please any one help me , How to use the EEPROM in the stm32f103c8t6, I did not find any details about the EEPROM in data sheet. How to write program in EEPROM & how to Dump the code in EEPROM using KEIL vision 5.

NO_ONE by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745XI power supply configurations

Hi Team,This IC STM32H745XI will support the following power supply configurations 1) Direct SMPS power supply which gives to the core domain 2) Direct LDO power supply which gives to the core domain  3) SMPS ->LDO-> Core domain(1.8v or 2.5v) 4) Exte...

SS_135 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Split the Flash memory in STM32f103c8t6

I want to know how to split the flash memory of the stm32f103c8t6 , The one part of memory is used to store the firmware & other part is used to store the settings & configuration through external user interface exe file. Please any one help in thes...

NO_ONE by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels