STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to change output frequency of timer during run time

I am using stm32L073Rz I am using Tim2 channel 3 to generate different frequenciesAs per an example ,i configure timer 2 channel 3 in TIM_OCMODE_TOGGLE modewhen i generate code using cubemx i get the desired frequency using below code snippetbut i wa...

SA.17 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F030CCT6 pins connection

Hi,I'm very new to this STM32 MPU, I'm trying to setup a tracking device using STM32F030CCT6,GPS module and a sim.Please help me out with the setup and also please let me know the connections as I could not get enough data from the datasheet.Thanks i...

BMC.1631 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F427 DMA transfer error -- why? (not CCM issue)

Hi,I'm getting a DMA transfer error on an STM32F427, but don't know why. I've already ruled out memory areas (ie. CCM) not accessible by DMA. Here are my registers:As you can see, S0M0AR is located in SRAM, S0PAR is a GPIO BSRR register. The transfer...

0690X00000AsR1iQAF.png
Szabi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

the STM32F401C is not discovered

I have Windows10 build Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763I installed DFuse v 3.0.6.The USB detection does not detect my STM32F401c-disco in DFU MODE.In the win device manager no STM device is listed.My USB cable is good, the port is good. What driver is ...

Fake Idle Line Interrupt

Hello,​I​ use Idle Line interrupt as a timeout for UART Receive, to end up an ongoing receive process.All in all, it works good for me, but I do have a constant issue on all the STM32, like L1, L4, H7, with a "fake interrupt upon reset". That means :...

Yevpator by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels