STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

IAR linker-script: multiple RAM regions

Hi,I need to build my IAR-base application with a non-consecutive RAM region.E.G.. if my RAM is between 0x20000000-0x200087FF:define symbol __ICFEDIT_region_RAM_start__ = 0x20000000; define symbol __ICFEDIT_region_RAM_end__ = 0x200087FF; define re...

Push button is not turning on the LED

Simple program. Trying to make a push button turn on an LED. I have connected on pin of the push button to 5V and the other pin to the STM32F411E-Disco board directly without any resistors. The anode of the LED is connected to a 330 ohm resistor and ...

MRamy.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI send dummy data

Hello, I am using stm32f429i discovery boards for spi communication. I am using HAL libraries, trying to send dummy data, but my DR register is not getting updated, , I am using atollic truestudio, I kept the clock of both boards same can anyone help...

MGaja.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using STM32F413 bxCAN peripheral. Using MX HAL. From RM0430 I think I understand that the ERROR interrupts (Bus-off, Passive and warning) is generated when these flags are set. But it seems like interrupts happens more often than so.

I have enabled interrupt for BOFF, EPVF and EWGF.When e.g. sending with error the very fist time TEC becomes = 1, all flags remain 0. However I get an interrupt any way - every time I get a send error. Eventually i get flags set as REC/TEC gets large...

PÖste.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sampling frequency on multichannel ADC with DMA

HIi have (hopefully) set up a three channel ADC with DMA and a Timer to get a sampling frequency of 100kHz. I am wondering if somebody could t Hake a quick peek on my code to verify that it is correct. The HLCK is maxed at 216MHz, and TIM6 has a peri...

AitchJee by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am planning to make a custom PCB using the STM32F777NI microcontroller. I need the symbol (schematic symbol) of the microcontroller.

I am planning to make a custom PCB using the STM32F777NI micro-controller for that, I have to make the schematic for the same to make the PCB. I can't find the symbol for the micro-controller for the schematic. Where I can find the symbol of the all ...

Labels