STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Does STM32H743 mcu support ONFI1.0?

I am going to use STM32H743 mcu.​And I am trying to configure the nand-flash memory test circuit using this chip (using the EVL board).What I want to ask is whether you can use nand-flash memory chip that supports only ONFI1.0 as STM32H743 chip.​Than...

IRyu.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103RB RTC.

I encountered a strange problem today. I configured RTC in STM32F103RB and it was working properly since a year.. But yesterday the date was not incremented from 23-12-2019 to 24-12-2019. I tried to simulate the date and test it again. while testing,...

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding timer delay & Interrupt

void MX_TIM5_Init(void){ TIM_ClockConfigTypeDef sClockSourceConfig; TIM_MasterConfigTypeDef sMasterConfig; htim5.Instance = TIM5; htim5.Init.Prescaler = 84; htim5.Init.CounterMode = TIM_COUNTERMODE_UP; htim5.Init.Period = 99; //interrup...

saiteja by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsecond delay using timer in stm32L0

I want to generate the microsecond delay for stm32l083cz.when I using the configuration PLL clock ...32Mhz freq to APB1 which is connected to timer2 PSC -- 32-1 and Period 0xffff-1 Its working perfect and i am able to generate the microsecond delay.B...

Resolved! First timer delay missing -- AN4776 wrong?

I'm new here but have already gotten lots of good advice, so I'll press my luck and ask another question. Can't believe it hasn't come up before, but search doesn't find anything.Simplest possible timer example. Start counting down from ARR value, bu...

Resolved! Timer Configuration

Hi, I am using STM32F779NI for development. My requirements are:On PD15, i.e Timer 4 channel 4, I want to generate a PWM output.On PB7, i.e Timer 4 channel 2, I want to use it as an Input capture functionality.Is it possible to configure the Timer fo...

A3 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

PWM -> ADC & DMA

Hi, I want to​ trigger ADC with PWM, transfer it to array by DMA.​But first I have problem with setting dma.​......​Question 1.​Do I have to start HAL_ADC_Start before I use HAL_ADC​_Start_DMA​Or will this second function start adc & dma?

oeliks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels