STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 wakeup from gpio using radio rx done interrupt

I want to wake my STM32 mcu from stop2 mode using an external interrupt from sx1262 radio. I configured the gpio pin like this:/*Configure GPIO pin : RADIO_DIO1_Pin */ GPIO_InitStruct.Pin = RADIO_DIO1_Pin; GPIO_InitStruct.Mode = GPIO_MODE_IT_FALLING;...

X-CUBE-STL support for H7 dual core controllers

Hi,Are there any plans on extending the x-cube-stl support to H7 dual core family?According to the datasheet, the following are missing:MCU FMEAFMEDA snapshotX-CUBE-STL libraryI'm especially looking for just the STL part, but according to the manual,...

TOlli by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello! Does anybody know why the function HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_FLASHEx_Erase(FLASH_EraseInitTypeDef *pEraseInit, uint32_t *PageError) doesn't work properly with STM32F407, but the function works perfect with STM32F303?

Wnen I work with STM32F407 and call this function my programm goes to infinite loop cause of unexpected interrupt. But there is no problem with STM32F303.Is there any features STM32F4 I don't know about?

Fry by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Use of VREFBUF on the STM32H753.

The voltage reference buffer (VREFBUF) seems to control what happens with the Vref+ pin, as described in this from the Reference Manual:Table 225. VREF buffer modesENVR HIZ VREF buffer configuration0 0VREFBUF buffer OFF:– VREF+ pin pulled-down to VSS...

JMall by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels