STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I could not set the RTC alarm A second time

Hi,I am using STM32f429II processor. In my application I need to trigger the RTC in 1hr,2hr,3hr,4 hr intervals. So i decided to use RTC alarm A. For testing purpose, I set a 10 secs interval from the current time into alarm register. But it always tr...

Voltage tolerance on VCC, VDDA, VREF

According to datasheet, VREF must be <=VDDA.We use an accurate 3.3V reference voltage on VREF.VDDA is connected to VCC supplied by a LDO 3.3V with +-2% accuracy.Thus it would be possible that VREF is above VDDA by 66mV. Is that a problem?

GAnde.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM input mode skip first

Hi,In input PWM mode the counter starts and counts up with the initialization of the timer and at the first edge (trigger) it gives the time taken from initialization till the first trigger (which is wrong value at the first time only) and after that...

MSamy.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug: RM0008 Reference manual

RM0008 Rev 20Section 24.4.1 Initialization modeParagraph 2 mentions INQR bit. Should be INRQ bit.Figure 235 CAN framesShows arbitration fields as all 32 bits lengthFirst arbitration field in a frame should be 11 bits length, 2nd (where existing) shou...

jblai.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-CUBE-AUDIO spiritMP3 license

I am look into to use X-CUBE-AUDIO spiritMP3  for encode and decode MP3 but reading the documentation I found the following:There are no differences between the demo and the commercial version except bitrate restrictions. (Same folders structure, sam...

rickard2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC Triggering with TIM3 TRGO running in PWM mode

Hello all and good day!I have been trying to trigger an ADC using TIM6 with TRGO signal in STM32F446RE board. I am unable to do it. I have used CubeMX initialization and have been trying to use the HAL libraries for developing the code. I have attach...

KVeer.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L011K4T6 SPI CLK Problems

/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ****************************************************************************** * @file : main.c * @brief : Main program body *****************************************************************...

0693W000000WGR2QAO.png 0693W000000WGQxQAO.png 0693W000000WGQsQAO.png 0693W000000WGQnQAO.png
RSchu.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos