STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F446ZE doesn't enter in Standby mode

Hi,I am using Standby mode on STM32F446ZE, but I faced with a problem. Sometimes MCU doesn't enter in this mode. Exiting Standby mode via RTC wakeup.Below is present steps which I perform for entering StandbySCB->SCR |= 0x00000004;PWR->CR |= 0x000000...

Resolved! PWM capture using Rising, falling EXTI

Hi all,I am capturing 10 pwm pulses from proximity sensors by making the all pwm pins in rising falling interrupt mode.PWM is captured by a timer at every 100us interrupt.some times pulses are missing, I don't know why this is happening.I am sharing ...

gladdy by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a limit on how many bytes to send over I2C from the slave? The MCU is STM32F469NI, and I have programed the board to act as an slave, it works fine if amount of data sent from slave is less than 100 bytes, but data gets corrupted if sent more.

Is there a limit on how many bytes to send over I2C from the slave?The MCU in question is STM32F469NI, and I have programed the board to act as an slave using HAL, it works fine if amount of data sent from slave is less than 100, but gets corrupted f...

fzx by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programing STM32F030 faild: No device at targed

Hi, I designed my first own board with a STM32F030F4P6 on it. Additionally a got me a ST-Link V2 for programing and debugging. As IDEIuse CubeMXIDE. I already successfully programed some Nucleos with it. With my own board I don't get a connection to ...

STM32H7 lowest possible standby current, any examples?

HI!I am currently trying to minimise the standby consumption of a STM32H7 down to theabsolute minimum. Only the change of one Pin (PA0) is selected as wakeup event. No need for backup ram, Pin drivers, RTC nor anything else. The MCU shall only switch...

Microman by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to read STM32H7 SRAM ECC status?

I want to periodically check the state of the RAM ECC detection in my firmware on a STM32H753.The ECC mechanism is well described in the Reference Manual for the Flash but not very well (in my opinion) for the RAM.I've seen that there are dedicated i...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels